Explore our promoted experiences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private transfer
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
1. The driver will hold a sign of Trippest with your name on it and wait at the exit of arrival hall; 2. Please do contact us if you cannot see the driver or you encounter a long queue at China Customs. Our emergency contact: Mobile: +86 139 1069 4045, WeChat ID: tracy-tang829. 3. Free waiting time: 2 hours after your disembarkation time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide your cruise name, arrival date and time, Shanghai hotel name and address.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We provide up to 2 hours of waiting time at the Wusongkou terminal, counting from your disembarkation time. Otherwise, you will be considered as a no-show. Or additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour) may apply, if you encounter any problems (visa issue or the luggage losing, please do not hesitate to contact us at +86-13910694045 immediately.
- Babies and children count as passengers even if they do not require their own seat. (We can provide the baby car seats for free if you request. Please specify in the “Special Request” form at the time of your booking, at least 3 days ahead).
- If you stay in airbnb, we might not be able to pick up at the door. Because normally airbnb is in a community where enforces the separation of pedestrians and vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pick up was scheduled for 9:30 am but we were delayed 1.25 hrs due to Chinese immigration." See review