9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spare yourself the time and hassle of Chinese public transport with this convenient guided tour that covers two picturesque water towns: Suzhou and Zhouzhuang. In Suzhou, discover the Master-of-Nets Garden, the old city wall at Panmen Gate, and a silk mill. In Zhouzhuang, admire attractions like the celebrated Double Bridges. Tour includes a local restaurant lunch.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Master-of-Nets Garden
- Learn all about the silk-making process, from breeding to weaving
- Explore scenic Zhouzhuang Water Town with a guide
- Savor a local restaurant lunch, including vegetarian option
Saved to wishlist!
The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
Selected hotel pickup (Pudong Sheraton Hotel; Grand Hyatt Shanghai; Le Royal Meridien Hotel; Hilton Shanghai)
River cruise at Zhouzhuang
Departure & Return
555 Xi Zang Zhong Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200003
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Vacation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursPhotography ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingShanghaiBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaPhotography Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouHistorical Tours - SuzhouPhotography Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - WuxiHistorical Tours - WuxiPhotography Tours - WuxiCategory
Shanghai World Financial Center (SWFC)TianzifangWuzhen Water TownFormer Residence of Sun Yat-senM50 Fengjing Ancient TownMoganshan Road (Moganshan Lu)Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)Shanghai City God Temple (Chenghuang Miao)Lupu BridgeShanghai Grand Theatre (Shanghai Da Juyuan)Zhujiajiao Kezhi GardenShanghai Science and Technology Museum (SSTM)Shanghai Museum of Arts and CraftsTianshan Tea City (Tianshan Cha Cheng)Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (Shanghai Chengshi Guihua Zhanshi Guan)ZhujiajiaoShanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)Shanghai Chedun Film ParkShanghai Old City (Nanshi)