- Visit the two picturesque towns of Suzhou and Zhouzhuang
- Gondola cruise through the beautiful waterways of Zhouzhuang
- Stroll through Net Master Garden—a great example of a typical Ming Dynasty garden
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Shanghai hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from Shanghai hotels (cruise port pickup not available). Your local operator will contact you a night before the travel date. Please advise your hotel name and your phone number at time of booking.
What To Expect
Marvel at the town’s exquisite example of Ming Dynasty landscaping and admire the harmonious style of Chinese garden construction. Continue to the town’s ancient city wall, reputed to date back to 600 BC, and stroll parallel to the picturesque Grand Canal. Conclude your tour of Suzhou with a visit to its 14th-century silk factory then revitalize with a delicious Chinese lunch in a local restaurant.
Sated, return to your vehicle to travel to Zhozhuang, a quaint ton thronged with winding waterways and charming structures. Admire the simple, perfectly preserved houses and hear of how the town’s history dates back to the 11th century as you sail the canals in a Chinese-style gondola.
Relax during the journey back to your Shanghai hotel and bid farewell to your guide and group upon your return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Suzhou and Zhouzhuang Water Village Day Trip from Shanghai.