- Half-day tour of the Shanghai Ghetto and Jewish Shanghai
- Understand the different waves of Jewish immigration to Shanghai
- Stop at the Jewish Refugees Museum, housed in the former Ohel Moishe Synagogue
- View a monument to the Jewish refugees of WWII in Huoshan Park
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Fairmont Peace Hotel on East Nanjing Rd
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please plan accordingly
- Tour operates in both the morning and the afternoon; due to the length of the tour and daylight constraints it is recommended to take the morning tour. Please note your preference in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Jewish Shanghai
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Tour of Jewish Shanghai led by a Jewish History Expert.