8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tibetan culture extends far beyond the borders of Tibet. Experience it from Shangri-La on this private day tour to Potatso (or Pudacuo) National Park, which delivers the sort of local access only a guide can provide. Spend the morning exploring Shudu Lake, a hotspot of ecological diversity, then enjoy an included lunch. Meet a local family in a Tibetan village before returning to base.
- Experience Tibetan culture in Yunnan’s Potatso (Pudacuo) National Park
- Private guide helps you make authentic connections with local villagers
- Stay fueled with a local lunch plus bottled water
- Stress-free 2-way private transfers, direct from your Shangri-La hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport will be needed to purchase the travel insurance for this tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yunnan Adventure Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31226P53
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTours & SightseeingShangri-LaCity Tours - Southwest ChinaCity Tours - LijiangCity Tours - ChangshaCategory