- 2.5-hour medieval banquet at the Knappogue Castle in Ennis
- Enjoy a 4-course meal, and try a goblet of mead (honey wine)
- Watch the ladies of the castle sing and perform traditional Irish dances
- Listen to the Earl’s Butler tell you all about the history of the castle
- Vegetarian option is available upon request
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- This banquet is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointKnappogue Castle, Quin Ireland
What To Expect
This 2.5-hour banquet is being thrown for all the “guests” by the Earl. Be greeted at the castle’s front entrance by the Earl’s Butler and the ladies of the castle. They’ll take you over to Dalcassian Hall, where you can mingle with the castle entertainers, and try your own goblet of mead (a honey wine).
During this experience, be serenaded by Irish music, and watch traditional Irish dances. Hear stories about the castle’s history, and enjoy a 4-course meal by candlelight in a traditional medieval banquet hall with long wooden tables and wooden benches. You’re in store for a lovey night filled with food, friendship, music, and a few surprises.
Please see the Itinerary below for the menu.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Shannon Heritage
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons