- 2-hour medieval banquet at Bunratty Castle in County Clare, Ireland
- Be greeted by the music of a kilted piper before watching a crowning
- Enjoy a 4-course meal with wine and honey mead in a traditional medieval-themed banquet hall
- Vegetarian options are available upon request at the time of booking
- Listen to beautiful melodies played on an Irish harp and fiddle
- Choose between a 5:30pm or an 8:45pm start time
- This banquet is not wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
Departure PointBunratty Castle Medieval Banquet, Shannon Heritage Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, Bunratty Ireland
What To Expect
This 2-hour banquet is being thrown by Earl of Thomond. Be greeted at the castle’s front entrance by a playing piper in a kilt, then cross over the drawbridge into the castle and be offered a ‘Bite of Friendship’ by your host.
During this experience, make a toast with honey mead, watch the crowning of the Earl and his lady, and be serenaded by Irish music. Enjoy a 4-course meal by candlelight in a traditional medieval banquet hall with long wooden tables and wooden benches. You're in store for a lovey night filled with food, friendship, music, and a few surprises.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Shannon Heritage
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons