5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Mother & Child room
Food & beverages
Locker & towel
Departure & Return
6/2/2020 - 2/6/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Al Montazah Parks, Opposite the Flag Island - الشارقة - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Al Montazah Parks
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Al Montazah Parks Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksWater ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksSharjahTheme Parks - DubaiWater Parks - DubaiAttractions & Museums - DubaiTheme Parks - Umm Al QuwainWater Parks - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainTheme Parks - Ras Al KhaimahWater Parks - Ras Al KhaimahAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory