6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head off-the-beaten-track and visit the floating village of Kompong Khleang on this 4-hour small-group tour from Siem Reap, including hotel pick-up. Get an insight into rural life as you visit the local markets and plantations by minivan, then cruise around the floating villages, flooded forest and stilted houses of Tonle Sap Lake. Finally, tuck into a lunch of typical Cambodian cuisine (included) at a local restaurant.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned car or minivan
Lunch and drinks
Private river craft and driver
All fees and checkpoints
Food and drinks (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that this tour is dependent on water levels in the lake, please inquire on booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tara River Boat Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kompong Khleang Floating Village from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kompong Khleang Floating Village from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kompong Khleang Floating Village from Siem Reap
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapWater Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory