5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO-listed temples of Angkor are even more magnificent beneath the golden glow of the early morning sun. On this tour, make an early start to experience sunrise over Angkor Wat, then spend the rest of the day exploring the Angkor temple complex. Visit the jungle temple of Ta Prohm, discover Bayon Temple, and admire the Terrace of the Elephants at Angkor Thom.
- Stunning views over Angkor Wat at sunrise
- Guided tour of the Angkor temples: visit at least seven sites
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Siem Reap hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Vaccinated English speaking tour guide with license
Vaccinated Experienced driver
Transport with air-conditioned ( Car or Minivan)
Free cool water and towels during the tour
Angkor Pass ($37 per person)
Beverage and food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please do let us know your hotel's name. Our local tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at between 4:20 am to 5:00 am for Angkor Wat Group Tour with Sunrise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asean Angkor Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Small Group Tour with Sunrise ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Wat Small Group Tour with Sunrise ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat Small Group Tour with Sunrise ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Small Group Tour with Sunrise
5 to 8 hours
5 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory