8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Private air conditioned vehicle
Hotel pick up and drop off
Temple entrance ticket (USD37.00 per person which covers all temples in this day tour. Child is FOC)
Lunch or breakfast (can be purchased nearby the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Guide and Driver will meet you at your Hotel Lobby 15 minutes just before the tour starts to give you a full-day tour itinerary briefing. They will be staying with you for the whole day and drop you off at the hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will receive our courtesy call to brief your day tour via your hotel telephone line or your mobile phone a day in advance.
- Please wear flat shoes that are comfortable for walking.
- Dress Code: To enter some sacred places of the temples, you have to wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders. Casual clothes or any others are fine.
- The Temple entrance ticket is USD37.00 per person who covers for all the Temple Sites in this Full-Day Tour. The entrance ticket can be paid in US$ cash, Euro cash or Credit Cards.
- Child policy: Children under 12 years old are not required to purchase an entrance ticket. A passport needs to be shown as proof.
- We suggest that you organise a breakfast box to take with you for sunrise touring. This will be provided by the hotel on request at no extra cost if your room is included with breakfast. You will have an opportunity to eat this at a local cafe near Angkor Wat.
- You will be met and welcomed by our guide and driver at your hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts. They will stay with you for the whole day tour to assist you for everything such as showing you the best photo spots, meals, purchasing a ticket, helping you avoid the crowds and escape from the heat Etc.
- This is an amazing and mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey”, and it will keep you entertained, provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the culture and history of Cambodia. This is a private Tour “Everything is flexible to your needs”.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Tour with Sun Rise in Lost City & Angkor Wat from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Private Tour with Sun Rise in Lost City & Angkor Wat from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Tour with Sun Rise in Lost City & Angkor Wat from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Tour with Sun Rise in Lost City & Angkor Wat from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Tour with Sun Rise in Lost City & Angkor Wat from Siem Reap
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatWalking Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory