7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Combine a tour through Cambodia’s recent past with a sightseeing tour to the grand lake of Tonle Sap on this unique day trip from Siem Reap. Ditch the stuffy tour buses and get from stop to stop in a comfy private vehicle. Spend the morning at the floating village of Chong Kneas, exploring the village’s stilt houses and quaint shops. In the afternoon, visit the Wat Thmey Pagoda, once a significant Khmer Rouge killing field, and learn about the Khmer Rouge’s reign of terror at the Siem Reap War Museum. Stop at a local lotus farm for a snack and some picturesque landscapes Get hints and tips for what to do in Chong Kneas from your private guide No central pick-up or drop-off points: round-trip hotel transfers provided Be back in Siem Reap in time for dinner on this full-day excursion
- Stop at a local lotus farm for a snack and some picturesque landscapes
- Get hints and tips for what to do in Chong Kneas from your private guide
- No central pick-up or drop-off points: round-trip hotel transfers provided
- Be back in Siem Reap in time for dinner on this full-day excursion
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Tour Guide
Transport ( AC car or minivan )
Bottles of Cold drinking Water
Cruise ride and entrance fee to Chong Kneas floating village
Food and Drinks
War Museum ticket = $5 USD per person
Wat Thmey Killing Field = $3 USD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. But you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of your hotel before the tour date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests will be outside for most of the day. It's recommended that you wear long clothes and bring sunscreen if required.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Doors
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is a very targeted tour so it is really only for those who are interested in the specific subject of Pol Pot and the Cambodian Genocide." See review
Product code: 72731P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory