4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travelers who want to avoid spending too long outside during the heat of the day will love this well-timed evening tour. In the late afternoon you’ll be taken out into the countryside around Siem Reap. Visit villages and a Buddhist monastery, getting the chance to interact with the locals and seeing how the monks spend their time in prayer. Top off the evening with magical sunset views over the rice fields.
- Enjoy refreshing drinks (included) while watching the sunset
- Learn about Buddhism in Cambodia
- Travel comfortably by Jeep
- A convenient way to get out into rural Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
All land transportation by Jeep
ENGLISH speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel, please kindly let us know the name of your hotel when you book this tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bayon Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Countryside Sunset Jeep Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Countryside Sunset Jeep Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Countryside Sunset Jeep Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Countryside Sunset Jeep Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Its quite dusty though so old clothes are a good idea and a mask if it affects you." See review
Product code: 87436P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHalf-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory