7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience life in an authentic Cambodian village as you participate in daily activities alongside a local farming family. Help to plant or harvest rice, stitch palm leaf to repair homes, learn to drive an ox cart or plant a tree. Afterward, you’ll be served a freshly prepared Khmer lunch. Funds from this sustainable tourism help HUSK Cambodia to provide income that supports the village. Round-trip transport from Siem Reap included.
- Authentic Cambodian village experience
- Work alongside a local host family
- Participate in a responsible tourism initiative
- Enjoy a fresh catered lunch
- Hotel pickup included from Siem Reap
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup, drop off at our centrally located office
Ox cart ride & all activities
Khmer hot lunch, freshly prepared
Donation to HUSK Cambodia
Bottled water and cold towels
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Location Name: Your Siem Reap hotel Return Location: The tour ends at our centrally located office; situated at the corner of Pub Street (Street 8) and Sivatha Boulevard, Old Market Area, Siem Reap
Departure PointYour Siem Reap hotel
Return DetailsThe tour ends at our centrally located office; situated at the corner of Pub Street (Street 8) and Sivatha Boulevard, Old Market Area, Siem Reap
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children 12-18 y.o must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise dietary requirements or allergies before arrival
- Dress Code: Covered knees, covered shoulders and chest, sturdy footwear
- Donations and handouts in the village are strictly forbidden; please discuss this with our staff or guide on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY beyond. unique escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Day in a Life Authentic Village Experience in Siem Reap
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursSiem ReapHistorical Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory