8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you want to escape the busloads of tourists at the most popular sites, this tour to Koh Ker and Beng Mealea is an ideal day trip for you. The temples here are overgrown with plants and tree roots, so you will feel like quite a jungle explorer. This day tour is an easy way to explore the undeveloped countryside of northern Cambodia, which can be challenging to reach if traveling independently.
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off from/at the hotel by van
English Speaking Guide
Meal - Lunch or dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
'' We will pick you up at your staying hotel's lobby '' @ Time 8:00 am
" Be ready before departure time "
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and wait from 7:30am - 8:20am at hotel lobby for pick up services
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bayon Tabi Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 53571P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory