8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the sacred peak of Kulen Mountain and explore the natural landscapes of the surrounding Phnom Kulen National Park on this full-day tour from Siem Reap. Take in the views from the mountaintop, admire the 16th-century reclining Buddha statue, and hike to Kulen Waterfall.
- Full-day Phnom Kulen National Park tour from Siem Reap
- Discover the mountaintop reclining Buddha Statue and learn about its importance to the Linga Cult
- Admire natural wonders such as Kulen Mountain and Kulen Waterfall
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking guide (License Guide) (01Day)
Transportation in an air-conditioned van or bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees (18US$/pax)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
'' We will pick you up at your staying hotel's lobby '' @ Time 7:30 am To 8:30 am,
" Be ready before departure time "
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bayon Tabi Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 53571P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory