3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Grab your camera and experience the wild beauty of Tonle Sap Lake on this 3-hour cruise from Siem Reap. Set sail to explore the lake’s floating villages and flooded forests, stopping along the way to admire the stilted houses and waterside pagodas. Then, get an insight into local life as you watch fishermen at work, glide through the lively floating markets and peek into a floating school.
- 3-hour sailing excursion on Tonle Sap from Siem Reap
- Admire the stilted houses, pagodas and flooded forests of Tonle Sap Lake
- Learn about life on the lake from a local guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
A professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from and to the embarkation point
Transportation by local boat with a local captain
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees .
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are not included in the service and supplements will applied.
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- During Cambodia’s dry season (running from March until end July), the lower water levels of the Tonle Sap River do not permit visits to the fishing and floating villages.
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Iridescent landscape of Tonle Sap?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Iridescent landscape of Tonle Sap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Iridescent landscape of Tonle Sap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Iridescent landscape of Tonle Sap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Iridescent landscape of Tonle Sap
4 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapWater Tours - Angkor WatDay Cruises - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Phnom PenhDay Cruises - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Ko ChangDay Cruises - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory