6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Be among the few people who visit these remote temples, Koh Ker and Beng Mealea, which have only recently become accessible by road. They’re still largely unrestored, so provide a fascinating contrast to the more famous Angkor Wat. This day tour is the easy way to visit these out-of-the-way temples on a day trip from Siem Reap. Escape the large tour buses and crowds, and feel like an archaeological explorer.
- Hotel transfers are included
- Travel on remote roads in a comfortable air-conditioned car
- Learn about the ancient sites from your English-speaking guide
- A percentage of your fees will support local disadvantaged communities
Saved to wishlist!
Local English Speaking Tour guide
Drinking Water and Cold Towels
Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
Temple Entrance Fee
Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Landmine Museum Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town which located within 3 kilometers from Siem Reap Royal Residence with 10-15 minutes before starting the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- temples entrance fee is 1 day 15 USD
- The valuable stuff is not recommended to bring along with you to the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Inspire
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh ker and Beng Mealea Temple Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh ker and Beng Mealea Temple Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh ker and Beng Mealea Temple Tour
6 to 8 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSiem ReapUnique Experiences - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatUnique Experiences - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhUnique Experiences - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory