Are you interested in?
Phnom Kulen National Park Tours
175 Tours & Activities
869 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1921 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Immerse yourself in the jungles and valleys of a scenic Cambodian National Park on this day trip from Siem Reap to the mountain of Phnom Kulen. Instead of exploring the wilderness in a large group, enjoy a private adventure with your own driver to get you to and from Siem Reap. See the mountain’s two towering waterfalls and visit historic and spiritual landmarks like reclining Buddha of Preah Ang Thom and the centuries-old River of a Thousand Lingas.
- Transport to and from Siem Reap includes door-to-door hotel pick-up and return
- Beat the traffic: early start to ensure you get right of way on the one-way roads
- Family-friendly: children aged 12 and under can enjoy this day trip for free
- Make pick-up a breeze with downloadable mobile tickets, no paper needed
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Cold towel & cold water
All entrance tickets fee
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price, Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Residence 101/Angkor Wat Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore 1000 lingas carving & Waterfall Kulen Mountain ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore 1000 lingas carving & Waterfall Kulen Mountain ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore 1000 lingas carving & Waterfall Kulen Mountain ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68746P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory