Are you interested in?
Angkor Wat Tours
910 Tours & Activities
869 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1921 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the beauty of Angkor Wat and Siem Reap on a 2-day tour through the ancient sites. Watch the sunrise over the UNESCO-listed temples of the area including the Terrace of the Elephant and Banteay Kdei. On day two, head to the Phnom Kulen Waterfall, located about 90 minutes from Siem Reap, and enjoy a fun-filled day in the jungles of Cambodia.
- Take a 2-day tour to the Angkor Wat complex and Phnom Kulen
- Learn about the ancient history of Siem Reap and Cambodia
- Explore the Cambodian jungles and enjoy a swim in the waterfall
- Enjoy complimentary pickup and drop-off from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Cold water & cold towel
All entrance tickets fee
Meals ( breakfast , lunch and dinner )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price, Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Residence 101/Angkor Wat Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore 2-Days Sunrise Angkor Wat & Day Trip To Waterfall 1000 Lingas Carving?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore 2-Days Sunrise Angkor Wat & Day Trip To Waterfall 1000 Lingas Carving?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore 2-Days Sunrise Angkor Wat & Day Trip To Waterfall 1000 Lingas Carving?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 68746P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangOvernight Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory