8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
Cold Waters & Wipes
Professional photographer guide
Transport by air-conditioned mini van
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchases)
Angkor Admission Pass To Temples $ 37 Per Person
Departure & Return
Shinta Mani Angkor Hotel , Junction of Oum Khun & 14th Street, Siem Reap 17252 CambodiaWe will up all the clients from their hotel lobby at 8:30 am.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Angkor Wat Sunset Tours, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm & Pre Rup ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Angkor Wat Sunset Tours, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm & Pre Rup ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Angkor Wat Sunset Tours, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm & Pre Rup ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Angkor Wat Sunset Tours, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm & Pre Rup ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Angkor Wat Sunset Tours, Angkor Wat, Bayon, Baphuon, Ta Prohm & Pre Rup
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory