7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With no public transport, a private tour is the best way to see the Angkor sights. Hit the Big Three with a private guide in just a day on this door-to-door adventure, with comfortable air-conditioned hotel transfers. See the Angkor Wat temple complex and Ta Prohm, the “Tomb Raider” temple, then take in Angkor Thom highlights, including the Bayon, Baphuon, and terraces. Your Angkor Pass is at your own expense.
- Explore Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm, and Angkor Thom, including the Bayon
- Personal guide tailors their explanations to a level that’s right for you
- Stay cool throughout the day with air-conditioning, water, and cold towels
- Private vehicle picks up and drops at your downtown hotel or guesthouse
Saved to wishlist!
Vaccinated Experienced English tour guide with license
Vaccinated Experienced and friendly driver
Transport with air-conditioning ( Car or Minivan)
Free cool and towels during the tour
Free hotel pick-up and drop off
Angkor Pass ($37 per person)
Beverage and food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel at between 4:20 AM to 5:00 AM. Please wait for our local guide at your hotel lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asean Angkor Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Angkor Wat Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Angkor Wat Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Angkor Wat Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Angkor Wat Small Group Tour
7 to 8 hours
5 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory