4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide during tour
One-day Angkor Pass
Cold drink water on tour
Tips for guide and driver
Others fee not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will wait for you at the entrance of the arrival hall and holding the welcome signage with your name in it.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist dates, the Top Tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Siem Reap Highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Siem Reap Highlights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Siem Reap Highlights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Siem Reap Highlights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68160P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangCity Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhCategory