6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See cultural attractions around Siem Reap on a half-day tour that travels with your own tuk-tuk driver. Visit highlights including the Angkor National Museum, Wat Thmey (Killing Fields), and the Royal Residence, then have time to browse hand-crafted goods at Artisans Angkor. Finally, head to Prasat Phnom Krom temple to watch the sunset from the hills. Includes admission ticket to the museum, cold water, and private guide.
- Half-day city highlights tour of Siem Reap
- Hear live commentary from your private guide
- Afternoon departure leaves the morning free for other activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour guide
Khmer Tuk Tuk and driver
Cold water and Cold towels
Gratuity is recommended
other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all clients from hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We have to wear the proper clothes if you wear shorts
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- we have to cover by scarf when we walk in pagoda.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angkor Friendly tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 87807P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapArchaeology Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatArchaeology Tours - BattambangTuk Tuk Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangHalf-day Tours - BattambangArchaeology Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory