6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Exploring the UNESCO-listed Angkor Temples is a must for visitors to Siem Reap and this small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience. Stand in awe before the legendary temple of Angkor Wat, admire the sculpted façade of Bayon temple, and discover the atmospheric jungle temple of Ta Prohm.
- Full-day small-group Angkor Wat tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temples of Angkor with an expert guide
- Marvel at ancient Khmer temples such as Bayon and Ta Prohm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by shared air-conditioned mini bus/van
English-speaking tour guide
Cold bottled water during tours (unlimited)
Small Group tour with max. 12 people
1 day entrance ticket to Angkor National Park is 37$ per person (required) and our bus will stop for you to purchase one at the ticket booth on the way to the park.
Food and drinks (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beer, wine, soft drinks)
Tipping tour guide and driver (recommended)