- Full-day small-group Angkor Wat tour from Siem Reap
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temples of Angkor with an expert guide
- Marvel at ancient Khmer temples such as Bayon and Ta Prohm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour depart at 08:30 am from town (pick up is variable between 7:30 am and 8:30 am), please be ready from 7:30 am and ready to go as soon as your tour guide arrive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are required for visiting the temples
- Variable group size depends on number of bookings each day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Normally our guide will stop at a local restaurant in the national park for lunch during lunch time and it can be more expensive than restaurants in town, but it is only best choice on this tour.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full-day Small-Group Angkor Wat Tour from Siem Reap with English Speaking Guide.
- "Pace yourself for a lot of walking and the heat." See review
- "Lunch arrangement was fixed with no other choice and quite expensive." See review
- "Our guide, San, was very knowledgeable.. could communicate with the group in English, though sometimes we had to request him to repeat..still it was not very common occurrence." See review