4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Private air conditioned vehicle
One Local Beer, Fruit Juice and snacks
Temple entrance ticket (USD37.00 per person which is covering for all the Temples in this Day Tour).
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Guide and Driver will meet you at your Hotel Lobby 15 minutes just before the tour starts to give you full-day tour itinerary. They will be staying with you for the whole day and drop you off at the hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be met and welcomed by our guide and driver at your hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts. They will look after you and stay with you for the whole day tour to assist you for everything such as showing you the best photo spots, meals, purchasing a ticket, helping you avoid the crowds and escape from the heat etc.
- You will receive our courtesy call to brief your day tour via your hotel telephone line or your mobile phone a day in advance.
- Please wear flat shoes that are comfortable for walking
- Dress Code: To enter some sacred places of the temples, you have to wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders. Casual clothes or any others are fine.
- The Temple entrance ticket is USD37.00 per person who covers for all the Temple Sites in this Full-Day Tour. The entrance ticket can be paid in US$ cash, Euro cash or Credit Cards.
- Child policy: Children under 12 years old are not required to purchase an entrance ticket. A passport needs to be shown as proof.
- This is an amazing and mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey”, and it will keep you entertained, provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the culture and history of Cambodia. This is a private Tour “Everything is flexible to your needs”.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sun Set Angkor Wat, South Gate, Bayon plus Street Food?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sun Set Angkor Wat, South Gate, Bayon plus Street Food?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sun Set Angkor Wat, South Gate, Bayon plus Street Food?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sun Set Angkor Wat, South Gate, Bayon plus Street Food?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 257096P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursPub ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatPub Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatWalking Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangPub Tours - BattambangMarkets - BattambangWalking Tours - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhPub Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory