6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Singapore your way on a six to eight hour private tour. A bespoke itinerary will be created for you based on your interests. Choose from categories ranging from food to culture and style to shopping. Your private guide will meet you at the port and be with you every step of the way. Keep your wallet in your pocket and enjoy included public transportation fare.
- Customize your time in Singapore to suit your unique interests
- Experience the highlights of Singapore in just one day
- Skip confusing public transit and meet your guide at the cruise terminal
- Leave your wallet in your pocket and enjoy included public transit costs
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation costs by public transport (MRT and Buses)
The costs of drinks / snacks / meals / souvenirs etc are not included and are payable by yourself.
If you wish to use a taxi or Uber to travel around these costs are not included and are payable by yourself. Only public transportation costs are included.
This tour does not include transportation in a private vehicle.
Ride on a bumboat, Singapore Flyer, Gardens By The Bay, Battlebox or any other ticketed attractions
Return taxi to the airport after your tour (estimate approximately SG$40 per car)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from ALL hotels and Ports in Singapore just let us know where you are staying.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre
- Singapore Cruise Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Please bring at least one litre of water each as it gets very hot in Singapore. You will need to stay hydrated. Please bring an umbrella as it does rain a lot in Singapore and we will continue in wet weather.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you wish to buy anything whilst you are in Singapore you will need SG$ in cash. Shops and restaurants will not accept US$ or other currencies.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 or 8 Hour Private Shore Excursion of Singapore by walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 or 8 Hour Private Shore Excursion of Singapore by walk?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 6 or 8 Hour Private Shore Excursion of Singapore by walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 or 8 Hour Private Shore Excursion of Singapore by walk?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
6 or 8 Hour Private Shore Excursion of Singapore by walk
22 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeShore Excursions - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandPorts of Call Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandShore Excursions - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinPorts of Call Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinShore Excursions - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaPorts of Call Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Gardens by the BaySentosa MerlionCloud Forest at Gardens by the BayMacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir ParkMaritime Experiential Museum Helix Bridge BattleboxLittle IndiaMINT Museum of ToysTanjong BeachBoat QuayMadame Tussauds SingaporeSultan Abu Bakar State MosqueNational Museum of SingaporeAsian Civilisations MuseumBugis StreetHaji LaneRaffles HotelSt. Andrew's CathedralKidZania Singapore