4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointNewton Food Centre, Newton, Singapore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tribe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Disappearing Trades?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Disappearing Trades?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Disappearing Trades?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Disappearing Trades?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 121553P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Armenian ChurchMarina BayMadame Tussauds SingaporePalawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)Forest AdventureAlive Museum SingaporeSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Supertree Grove at Gardens by the BayOrchard RoadAsian Civilisations MuseumSingapore XD TheatreKusu IslandWild Wild WetRiver SafariSingapore Art Museum (SAM)Singapore Discovery Centre (SDC)Chek Jawa Wetlands Lee Kong Chian Natural History MuseumChangi MuralsAdventure Cove Waterpark