- Singapore bike and food walking tour
- Relax with fellow travelers in the scenic Marina area
- Sample regional cuisine and local dishes on a dynamic food tour
- Visit a wet market and see where residents buy their produce
- Small group size ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointSingapore, Singapore
1 North Bridge Road. B1-53. High Street Centre. Singapore 179094. Directions: Opposite Singapore Parliament House. Nearest MRT staion : City hall / Clarke Quay ( 5 to 10mins walking ) Along the Singapore River Dates: Mondays to Saturdays Return point: Chinatown MRT station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You'll follow your guide through the city streets, sampling savory and sweet snacks, plus share calamansi (lime juice) or Singapore-style coffee with your fellow travelers as part of this memorable experience. Explore food stalls and restaurants, where you'll enjoy local dishes like hainanese (chicken rice), chwee kueh (steamed rice cake), popiah (fresh spring roll), sugarcane juice, and more. A stop at the local wet market allows time to purchase produce, too.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore City Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands