Are you interested in?
168 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
509 Tours & Activities
70 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Malaysia’s Johor Bahru is right across the border from Singapore, but that doesn’t mean your crowded tour bus won’t have to stop for a long time at the border so you can get processed. Skip the processing queues - not to mention the crowds and inflexible itineraries - on this self-guided tour around the city. Visit historic Hindu, Sikh and Chinese temples and wind your way through the stores at the City Square Mall, all on your own time.
- Don’t eat up your data: a handy walking map is provided to help you get around
- Get back in time for dinner: this afternoon tour only runs for half the day
- No hard-to-find meeting point: catch your train at a station on the border
- No hidden fees: all tickets and handling charges are covered in advance
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transport by special direct cross-border locomotive train
Personalized downloadable walking map with attraction details (compulsory to print before departure)
Great glimpse of Malaysia
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Foot and body massage (about US$18 for 60 minutes)
Departure & Return
Departure PointWoodlands Train Checkpoint, Singapore
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Full name, passport number and date of birth of all guests are required at time of booking for all participants (passport numbers provided must match passport exactly and cannot be amended, otherwise guests will be turned away at the border)
- A current valid passport and immigration slip (a white piece of paper issued to you when you enter Singapore) are required on the day of travel
- All passport/visa requirements to enter Indonesia are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Refunds will not be issued if guests are turned away due to incorrect passport numbers provided during booking
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Self-Guided Johor Bahru Heritage Tour from Singapore by Train?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Self-Guided Johor Bahru Heritage Tour from Singapore by Train?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The recommended itinerary for lunch and massage was well worth the visits and quite affordable." See review
Product code: 38917P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSingaporeRail Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandRail Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinRail Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Marina Bay Sands SkyParkArab StreetSingapore Turf ClubAlive Museum SingaporePulau Hantu (Ghost Island)Resorts World SentosaMarina BayMacRitchie Nature Trail and Reservoir ParkIndian Heritage CentreLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)Wild Wild WetSingapore Art Museum (SAM)Chek Jawa Wetlands Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenWaterfront PromenadeTanjong BeachAdventure Cove WaterparkKusu IslandTekka CenterSentosa Merlion