- Explore Singapore by night with a guide in a small group
- Savor a chicken rice dinner in an authentic hawker court
- Sip a Singapore Sling, the national drink, in a rooftop bar
- Ride a traditional bumboat down the Singapore River
Departure & Return
Your tour starts from outside Exit B of City Hall MRT Station. Your guide will be waiting for you at street level. Please fully exit the MTR Station, do not wait inside. If you are arriving by taxi Exit B is located on North Bridge Road. Ask for St Andrews Cathedral, North Bridge Road.
Your tour will finish in Chinatown. Your guide will provide you with directions on how to get back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to walk 6km to join this tour. We do walk at a slow casual pace but if you tire easily a group tour will not be suitable for you. Instead book a private version of the tour so that we can cut down walking by taking the occasional taxi ride.
- If you are a vegetarian we promise to get you something to eat at the Hawker Centre but we can not guarantee what will be available, it might be quite basic (like rice and veg)
- If the rooftop of The Pinnacle is closed due to bad weather we will take you to a different HDB building.
- Small group tour - minimum numbers apply.
- Cancelation policy applies
- 100% refunds are given if you cancel 7 or more days before your tour.
- 50% of the fee is payable if you cancel your tour 5 or 6 days before your tour.
- There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 5 days (119 hours) before the start of your tour.
- There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff