- Follow in the footsteps of a local on a tour of Chinatown
- History and culture are interspersed with personal anecdotes
- Exploring on foot offers a more intimate glimpse into the area
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to eight people
Departure & Return
Meet at Chinatown MRT Station EXIT A just after exiting the station. Look for our friendly guide in dark blue hat.
We'll end at Maxwell Food Centre, where you can have your fill of local hawker food. You will be able to connect to the rail network from Tangjong Pagar MRT Station, which is about 5-10 minutes' walk away.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours In Vogue
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.