4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
201 Old Airport Rd, Singapore 397973
Dakota MRT Station EXIT A (Street Level)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Bike and Bite
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nostalgic Bike and Bite?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nostalgic Bike and Bite?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nostalgic Bike and Bite?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nostalgic Bike and Bite?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nostalgic Bike and Bite
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 56 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSingaporeFood Tours - Sentosa IslandMountain Bike Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Pulau UbinMountain Bike Tours - Pulau UbinMarkets - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinFood Tours - MalaysiaMountain Bike Tours - MalaysiaMarkets - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Cavenagh Bridge Tours & TicketsSun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall Tours & TicketsAng Mo Kio (AMK) Tours & TicketsUltimate Drive Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Singapore Tours & TicketsSupertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay Tours & TicketsRiver Safari Tours & TicketsThe Istana Tours & TicketsSingapore Discovery Centre (SDC) Tours & TicketsRobertson Quay Tours & TicketsClarke Quay Tours & TicketsChijmes Tours & TicketsScience Centre Singapore Tours & TicketsSingapore Wake Park Tours & TicketsPulau Hantu (Ghost Island) Tours & TicketsSuntec City Mall Tours & TicketsLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market) Tours & TicketsSisters’ Islands Marine Park Tours & TicketsTekka Center Tours & TicketsChangi Beach Park Tours & Tickets