Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant @ Clarke Quay
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Set Menu consisting of 7 Dishes
One Glass of House Pour Wine
Transportation to/from Clarke Quay
Departure & Return
Departure PointPeony-Jade Restaurant, 3A, #02-02 River Valley Rd, Clarke Quay, Block A, Singapore 179020
5/29/2019 - 10/20/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 03:00 PM06:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum 2 persons
- Menu items may change due to seasonality of ingredients
- Opening Hours: 11.00am to 3pm; 6pm to 11pm
- Please advise if you have any dietary restrictions at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- No child price. All diners charged at same rate. No special Child Menu. No persons under the age of 18 years will be served wine
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant @ Clarke Quay?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant @ Clarke Quay?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant @ Clarke Quay?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peony Jade Chinese Restaurant @ Clarke Quay?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P31
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeSingaporeDining Experiences - Sentosa IslandDining Experiences - Pulau UbinDining Experiences - MalaysiaCategory
Indian Heritage CentreBattleboxSt. John’s IslandSands Theatre (Grand Theater)Singapore Botanical Garden & National Orchid GardenMarina BarrageWave House SentosaMaritime Experiential Museum Haji LaneSingapore Cable CarResorts World SentosaTelok Ayer StreetAdventure Cove WaterparkMerlion ParkSingapore Philatelic MuseumBoat QuayScience Centre SingaporeTiger BrewerySiloso BeachTanjong Beach