- Dinner and a tea-tasting experience are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- An ideal tour for first-time visitors to Singapore
- Get the most out of your time in Singapore with a local guide
Departure & Return
Your tour starts from outside Exit B of City Hall MRT Station. Your guide will be waiting for you at street level. Please fully exit the MTR Station, do not wait inside. If you are arriving by taxi Exit B is located on North Bridge Road. Ask for St Andrews Cathedral, North Bridge Road.
Your tour will finish in Chinatown. Your guide will provide you with directions on how to get back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to walk 5km to join this tour. We do walk at a slow casual pace but if you tire easily we will suggest to make use of the occasional taxi ride to cut down the walking. In this case taxi costs would be payable by yourself.
- If you are a vegetarian we promise to get you something to eat at the Hawker Centre but we can not guarantee what will be available, it might be quite basic (like rice and veg)
- If the tea house is closed for any reason we will include a larger dinner section.
- If the rooftop of The Pinnacle is closed due to bad weather we will take you to a different HDB building.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding the booking service fee). If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). No refund under 48 hours cancellation.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff