3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Touring in a private air-conditioned vehicle
Private English speaking guide through out
All Fees and Taxes
Any personal purchases if applicable
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Child price applies for 3-12 years old minimum 2 adults
- Minimum 2 adults are needed to operate on this tour
- Includes hotel pick up and drop off
- Suggested places of visits are operational at the time of preparing this itinerary, however, is subject to change at the discretion of attractions or owner.
- The sequence of the itinerary may alter depending on traffic or local conditions
- This is a private tour with your own private guide and driver. If you would like to be dropped off at another location please do let your personal guide know!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Cultural Enclaves in Singapore ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Cultural Enclaves in Singapore ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Cultural Enclaves in Singapore ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 145427P39
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinCity Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaCity Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Singapore Wake ParkOde to ArtHaji LaneNational Museum of SingaporeArmy Museum of SingaporeRobertson QuayFlower Dome at Gardens by the BayMega AdventureSingapore Art Museum (SAM)Butterfly Park & Insect KingdomGeylang Serai MarketRed Dot Design MuseumArab StreetChettiar Temple (Sri Thendayuthapani Temple)Tiger BreweryAdventure Cove WaterparkSultan Abu Bakar State MosqueWild Wild WetBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumChangi Beach Park