5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dine like a local on this food tour of Singapore, which includes 10 tastings of the city's best traditional and innovative dishes alike. Walk past some of the city's most popular attractions and through its distinctive neighborhoods between bites, all while your guide provides insightful commentary and useful information about the area. This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more intimate experience.
- Small-group tour limited to 9 people or fewer for a more intimate experience
- Sample at least 10 dishes representative of Singapore's traditional and contemporary cuisine alike
- Guided tour includes commentary about attractions along the way
- Explore Singapore's distinct neighborhoods by foot between bites
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food, try more than 10 dishes: kaya toast, Bak Chang, Kuehs, Laksa, Hokkien Mee, Rojak, Popiah etc
Tea and coffee as specified
Transportation on public bus during the tour
Transportation to/from the tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- When we are very busy we run a second tour starting one hour later at 10.00am. If you are on a 10am tour you will be notified after booking via email. Please remember that your Viator booking confirmation will say 9am even if you are scheduled to a 10am tour
- You must be able to walk 2 miles / 3km at a reasonable walking speed in hot, humid weather to take part in this group tour. If you have any walking difficulties or are travelling with children who may not be able to keep up, please book a private food tour instead so we can pace the tour according to your needs
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, lots of sun protection and wear a hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection
- Please note that is does rain most days in Singapore for at least 30 minutes to an hour so please be prepared for rain and bring a rain coat or umbrella. Tours will continue in wet weather
- You need to bring at least 1 litre of water per person to ensure that you do not become dehydrated in the heat.
- A minimum of 3 people is required for the tour to run.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Cancellation Policy: 50% of the fee is payable if you cancel your tour 5 or more days before your tour. There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 5 days (119 hours) before the start of your tour. There are no refunds if you do not turn up for the tour.
- This tour is not suitable for vegetarian and people with dietary restrictions and allergies, the food on the tour contain milk, meat, pork, prawns, fish, wheat / gluten and spice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Hello Tourism Company Singapore Pte Ltd
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 53204P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Food Tour With Hawker Center: Eat Like A Local
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
20 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSingaporeFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandStreet Food Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandFood Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinStreet Food Tours - Pulau UbinHalf-day Tours - Pulau UbinFood Tours - MalaysiaBus Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaStreet Food Tours - MalaysiaHalf-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Marina BarrageFort Canning ParkButterfly Park & Insect KingdomJurong Bird ParkMINT Museum of ToysAlive Museum SingaporeEsplanade–Theatres on the BayHaji LaneArab StreetArmenian ChurchKidZania SingaporeMegaBounce SingaporeSisters’ Islands Marine ParkBukit Timah Nature ReserveChangi Beach ParkNational Library of SingaporeBukit Brown CemeteryKusu IslandKatongLee Kong Chian Natural History Museum