Departure & Return
Please meet your local guide outside the Metro station called "Chinatown", Exit A, 73 Pagoda St, Singapore 059232 Look for the orange umbrella. If you need any route/directions advice, feel free to ask your guide at the end of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We highly recommend comfortable shoes such as sneakers and to avoid flip flop as streets in Singapore are very slippery!
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience