1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (any address in Singapore)
600 miles in 1 day: Transportation by deluxe minivan with 2 drivers (on rotating shifts)
Guaranteed drive-through lane usage at the border (no standing-in-line)
Kuala Lumpur city sightseeing with English-speaking guide
Malacca city sightseeing with local boatman
Great overview and orientation of Kuala Lumpur and Malacca
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Entrance tickets to KL Tower observation deck
Entrance tickets to Malacca Tower observation deck (except when closed for maintenance)
Entrance tickets to Malacca River cruise
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
With free hotel pickup and drop-off (any address)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport and immigration slip (a white piece of paper issued to you when you enter Singapore) are required on the day of travel
- Date of birth and weight for all participants are required at time of booking to join the included river cruise
- All passport/visa requirements to enter Malaysia are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Booster seat for infant is not available
- Trunk space for large bags/luggages is not available as this is a small-group (non-private) minivan trip
- Please inform at time of booking if you need to end the tour at Malacca or Johor Bahru
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this tour is currently only available for specific guests (ie: green lane business travellers etc) who have received prior quarantine waiver approvals from the Malaysian authorities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY JE Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during SMALL GROUP: Kuala Lumpur & Malacca Semi-Guided Day Trip from Singapore (600 Mi)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during SMALL GROUP: Kuala Lumpur & Malacca Semi-Guided Day Trip from Singapore (600 Mi)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
SMALL GROUP: Kuala Lumpur & Malacca Semi-Guided Day Trip from Singapore (600 Mi)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSingaporeBus Tours - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandUnderground Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Pulau UbinOvernight Tours - Pulau UbinUnderground Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - Pulau UbinFull-day Tours - Pulau UbinBus Tours - MalaysiaOvernight Tours - MalaysiaUnderground Tours - MalaysiaWalking Tours - MalaysiaFull-day Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Alive Museum SingaporeChangi Beach ParkClarke QuayGeylang Serai MarketBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumKampong GlamAdventure Cove WaterparkPeranakan MuseumChangi Memorial and ChapelMarina BarrageResorts World SentosaBattleboxTekka CenterScience Centre SingaporePalawan Beach (Pulau Palawan)Singapore Turf Club1-Altitude Gallery & BarTanjong BeachSnow CitySisters’ Islands Marine Park