Arrival Transfer Changi Airport To Hotel ( PVT )
Price varies by group size
Departure & Return
Departure PointAirport Boulevard, Airport Blvd, Singapore
FOR ALL ARRIVAL FORMALITIES FOR TERMINAL 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 * OUR CAPTAIN WILL WAIT FOR YR ARRIVAL FOR ( 60MINS ) FROM THE THE FLIGHT LANDS * AFTER 90MINS & IF U ARE NOT AT THE ARRIVAL HALL , WE WILL DECLARE (NO SHOW) & U HAVE TO TAXI AT YR OWN EXPENSES * IF U FACE ANY PROBLEM ON ARRIVAL OR DELAY AT THE CUSTOM & IMMIGRATION OR DO NOT SEE OUR CAPTAIN AT ARRIVAL HALL . Contact us to the number available on your ticket
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FOR ALL ARRIVAL TRANSFER BETWEEN 2300-0700HRS SGD 15 P/VAN OR P/CAR SURCHARGE NEED TO PAY TO DRIVER UPON PICK UP.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1-2 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Changi Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 60 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the Arrival Hall area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel Z 2000 Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Arrival Transfer Changi Airport To Hotel ( PVT ) .