Explore our promoted experiences
- Travel through the streets of Singapore to see its main attractions like the Singapore Flyer and the Cenotaph
- Feel the excitement when your land vehicle turns into a boat as it hits the Singapore River!
- Admire waterfront views of beautiful locations like Marina Bay Sands and the Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay
- Listen to interesting and informative audio commentary regarding all the sights you see
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Beginning on land, the duck takes you past attractions like the Fountain of Wealth, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records in the 1990s as the largest fountain in the world. Drive through the Civic District to see the Cenotaph war memorial and the Singapore Cricket Club, and admire the Singapore Flyer, one of the largest observation wheels in the world with a height of 540 feet (165 meters).
Then splash into the water where the Singapore River meets Marina Bay, cruising past the Merlion, the city’s iconic statue of a mythical being with the body of a fish and the head of a lion. Enjoy a waterfront view of the glitzy Marina Bay Sands resort and casino and the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay performing arts venue. See below for a list of all the sights.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the sequence of the tour is subject to change; in the event that this occurs, you will be given advance notice prior to the tour.
- Tours are conducted in English hourly from 10am - 6pm.
- Near public transportation
- Mandarin tours are not available from 15 Feb 2020 till further notice.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore DUCK Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff