- A private guide at your service
- Includes a traditional Chinese snack
- Visit a range of sites, from iconic landmarks to local hang-outs
- Learn about Singapore’s three main cultures: Chinese, Malay, and Indian
Departure & Return
The host will meet you at Exit A upstairs, City Hall Metro Station
Understand the famous Gardens by the Bay and get to know all the tips from your favorite host
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This was best tour I have ever had on Viator and worth every penny." See review