- Discover Singapore on a guided bicycle tour, themed around the 1920s
- Immerse in old-time tales as you pedal Kampong Glam, Chinatown, and more
- Cycle at a pace that’s right for you: Tour is exclusive for your group
- Cast of colorful characters help the city’s secrets come to life
Departure & Return
Meet Up Point: Let's Go Bike Singapore (Pls arrive 15 min before tour start) Address: Blk 462 Crawford Lane Unit 01-57, Singapore 190462 Directions: • We are within 10 minutes walk from Lavender MRT • Also easy to take a cab/taxi/Uber to our address • We may also be found on Google maps
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All ages welcome as long as able to ride a bicycle. Route is flat and easy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lets Go Tour Singapore Pte Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff