2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Your tour will be escorted by a passionate Singapore WWII team guide
Audio listen sets are used so everyone can hear their guide clearly and maintain social distance
Please note that a minimum of 2 guests is needed for the tour to operate
Departure & Return
30 Beach Rd, Singapore 189768
11 Canning Walk, Singapore 178881
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jane's SG Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saturdays: WWII Japanese Surrender 75th Anniversary?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Saturdays: WWII Japanese Surrender 75th Anniversary?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saturdays: WWII Japanese Surrender 75th Anniversary?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSingaporeWalking Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandWalking Tours - Pulau UbinHistorical Tours - Pulau UbinWalking Tours - MalaysiaHistorical Tours - MalaysiaCategory
Esplanade–Theatres on the BayLau Pa Sat (Telok Ayer Market)PadangSentosa MerlionUbin Island (Pulau Ubin) Singapore Cable CarCavenagh BridgeButterfly Park & Insect KingdomAng Mo Kio (AMK)Sentosa 4D AdventureLandNational Library of SingaporeSupertree Grove at Gardens by the BayBuddha Tooth Relic Temple and MuseumBugis StreetHelix Bridge Maritime Experiential Museum Sri Mariamman TempleKusu IslandAdventure Cove WaterparkRaffles Hotel