- No need to plan in advance on this guided Snowdon hike
- Benefit from your experienced guide’s local knowledge
- Soak up views from the summit of Wales’ highest peak
- Enjoy the more personalized experience of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Please aim to arrive 15-30 minutes before the activity start time. This gives your guide the opportunity to check you've got everything you need and for you to ask any questions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY MountainXperience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms