Departure & Return
Departure Point: London Gatwick Airport North/South Terminals or Gatwick Hotel Driver waits in arrivals by Costa Coffee with printed name on white board Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Transfer:Gatwick Airport to Southampton Port / Hotel via Windsor Castle.