Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
142 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
184 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of EMF machine
Departure & Return
Departure PointUnnamed Road, Newent GL18 1AN, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghosts & Giggles Haunted Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghosts & Giggles Of Newent?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ghosts & Giggles Of Newent?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Ghosts & Giggles Of Newent?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghosts & Giggles Of Newent?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 165001P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSouth West EnglandGhost & Vampire Tours - BristolWalking Tours - BristolGhost & Vampire Tours - CornwallWalking Tours - CornwallGhost & Vampire Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory
Brownsea IslandWiltshire MuseumRoman BathsInternational Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)Bombay Sapphire DistilleryEden ProjectSalisbury MuseumFleet Air Arm MuseumButlin's MineheadWeymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure ParkBrunel's SS Great BritainSmoke & MirrorsCheddar GorgeBabbacombe Model VillageRussell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum