Are you interested in?
Art & Culture Classes
10 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
142 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
28 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All materials and equipment is supplied inclusive of the pottery class price.
Departure & Return
Departure Point52 Furzebrook Rd, Wareham BH20 5AX, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rachel Fooks Ceramics
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 151141P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pottery Classes Classes & WorkshopsSouth West EnglandPottery Classes - BristolPottery Classes - CornwallPottery Classes - South East EnglandCategory
Brownsea IslandSalisbury MuseumBombay Sapphire DistilleryBabbacombe Model VillageRoman BathsWiltshire MuseumSmoke & MirrorsWeymouth SEA LIFE® Adventure ParkButlin's MineheadCheddar GorgeRussell-Cotes Art Gallery & MuseumInternational Centre for Birds of Prey (ICBP)Fleet Air Arm MuseumEden ProjectBrunel's SS Great Britain