1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
10 S Castillo Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY West Gate Paranormal Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during West Gate Paranormal Haunted Wanderings Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSt AugustineGhost & Vampire Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaGhost & Vampire Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleHistorical Tours - JacksonvilleGhost & Vampire Tours - Daytona BeachWalking Tours - Daytona BeachHistorical Tours - Daytona BeachCategory
Spanish Military Hospital MuseumWorld Golf Hall of FameFort Matanzas National MonumentOld Florida MuseumPotter's Wax MuseumOldest Wooden School HouseRipley's Believe It or Not! St. AugustineOldest Store MuseumSt. Augustine History MuseumSt. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological ParkGonzález-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex) St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure MuseumMarineland Dolphin AdventureFather Miguel O'Reilly House MuseumSt. Augustine Old JailMemorial Presbyterian ChurchColonial QuarterMedieval Torture MuseumGovernor's House Cultural Center and MuseumMission Nombre de Dios