- Explore St. Augustine’s historic pubs while enjoying drinks along the way
- A guide tells you about the city’s rich, multi-cultural history
- Unlike other walking tours, alcoholic beverages are included
- Get a special discount on purchases at the Gifted Cork
Departure & Return
We meet at the Old City House Inn and Restaurant. This is a two story second period Spanish house. It's a world class hotel and restaurant.
We end where the tour begins. All of our tours start and stop near the same location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feast of St. Augustine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands